Selasa, 19 Julai 2011

the end of anger

It's been 2 years..i live with a thought that he is still mad at me, for something i did not commit.

Today, because of some needs, I called him. And after 38 sec on phone, I'm thinking about being friend again. So, I texted him and ask about it.

What a release when he said he no longer mad at me and that's why he answer my phone. But, he reminds me that he is married now. Things won't be the same like what we've been before.

Yes, pakcik. I understand that you are someone's hubby and I am happy that you've found  your other half. But, to know that you are not mad at me is a BIG release. 

Let's be friend, a friend like your other friend. InsyaAllah :)


Thanks Allah..for giving back my friend :)

3 ulasan:

atreyu strange berkata...

Good to know that he's no longer mad for whatever reason. That also doesn't mean you can just go to him for help anytime you want. Respect his wife like she's your own sister. You may not think that it's a big deal, but for her it could be because you and him had a past together.

I'm DEAD SERIOUS about this BEEHA.

Tanpa Nama berkata...

careful you might fall in love with him..again!

Unknown berkata...

insyaAllah i won't fall for him again..

and jejen..thanks..i know it..don't worry babe :)