Selasa, 2 Disember 2008

grown up vs management

finally..i have tym 2 coret here..after few bz days..bzing myself with my assignment and office task..hihihih it was sunday when i realized i missed place my pencil case..huhuhuh..so upset as there is someting i treasure inside..thing become worst when i realize that i put the class money inside it 2..alamak..double trouble..its RM 250..uhuxx when i tell pakcik bout dis..he start to nag..aiyaa..bcoz he knows how careless i am..his word.. bit, you are big enough now..please manage ur money well adoiii..ok22..i'll be responsible for dis..after few hours..pakcik arrived my house..nag for a while before he hand me some money..we fought as i dun want 2 take d money..he said.. you won't b able to survive with d amount dat u have in ur pocket..just take it.. aiyooo..pakcik..u asked me to manage my money..u want me 2 b wiser in spending..giving or lending me money won't educate me be wise..u're spoiling me.. am i a bad spent??dun think so..hahahhai pay all d things dat i have 2 first before i spend what..hihihi

3 ulasan:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

wah..pakcik dh mula menunjukkan sifat kasih dan syg!

hu hu hu

Unknown berkata...

bykla kasih dan saying
xdenya kasih kalo hari2 pon nk gaduh..pnat gue
aku lg rela dia x tnjuk kasih la dr gaduh je

Aimar berkata...

pak cik.. pakcik.. tak habis2..carik la atuk pulak.. huhuhu..